Our state of the art uPVC Residential Doors are designed to the meet very highest standards in security, weather-proofing and durability.
A front door is the face of your home. It’s the last thing you see when you’re locking up and the first thing you see when you arrive home. It’s the first impression that meets any callers to your home. With a Liniar door you can ensure it’s the best you can present.
- Liniar’s uPVC residential doors are available as opening in or opening out, and are designed to match perfectly with the window range to create a co-ordinated and attractive appearance for your home.
- With matching sidelights to let in more light, decorative glazing options, handles, letterboxes and knockers, you can personalise your front door to your exact preferences adding the personal touch to your home.
- Liniar residential doors provide both a great aesthetic and are lead-free, and have also been designed to offer excellent levels of security.
- All our uPVC Residential Doors are 100% lead free and 100% recyclable.
- Held into place under compression and gasketed using Liniar’s patented double action bubble seal, double rebated doors provide superior levels of weather tightness.
There are many options available to ensure the perfect door for each unique customer. Choose from chamfered or sculptured profile, double glazing (28mm) or triple glazing (40mm), with standard four chamber or EnergyPlus six chamber profile. Combine this with a choice of threshold options, disabled ramp thresholds, Part M building compliant or just a simple low PVC threshold, not forgetting the wide range of finishes together with stunning hardware options.