Liniar’s ModLok™ bi-folding doors offer a totally unique option, thanks to the patented exoskeleton design giving them unparalleled strength, security and durability giving homeowners piece of mind.
No other PVCu bi-folding door has been tested to over 127,000 full opening cycles; and with low U-values, PAS:24 and Secured By Design accreditation, the Liniar ModLok™ is in a class of its own – earning the accolade of a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Innovation in 2017. Ideal for large openings, ModLok™ bi-folds enable you to open up an entire wall of your room.
- And Liniar’s ‘top of the range’ ModLok™ bi-fold doors offer even greater strength and rigidity, combining all of the structural benefits of an aluminium door set with the energy efficiency of uPVC, all ‘bottom rolling’, not top-hung.
- All of our Liniar doors are supplied in the same range of foil colours as our other products, guaranteeing a consistent colour match.
- A skilled operative completes a stringent hand finishing process on all our Liniar doors. Therefore we only supply our customers with Liniar doors of the highest quality.
- By using a standard 28mm or 36mm unit, we can supply our complete range of Residential Liniar doors unglazed allowing you to independently source the glass or panels. We can also make door and side screen combinations within a single outer frame.
- Liniar profile is 100% lead free and 100% recyclable. This means that our full range of Liniar uPVC doors meets legislation in advance.
- Liniar doors use patented double action bubble gaskets, which provide enhanced levels of weather tightness and durability.
- All of our uPVC Liniar door frames come with a 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee from Liniar against cracking, warping and discolouration.
- Slimmer frames mean less uPVC, more glass and more natural light.
- Shootbolt locks ensure the doors are bolted firmly into the stainless steel track, maximising security and removing the need for keeps.